- International Business
I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake, or situation that I am presented with.
Seeks a varied and challenging position after my graduation in December 2016 that will enable me to consolidate my professional experience, expand my knowledge and provide opportunities for personal and professional growth.
to August 2016
- Support Asia Pacific region marketing team with data consolidation, analysis and presentation.
- Work within an international and interdisciplinary environment.
to December 2015
- Sponsorships establishment with associations and companies
- Promotion of the association on campus using varied marketing tools
Uniscité Solidarité Entreprises
to August 2015
- Charity days organizations for L’Oreal and Bouygues Immobilier
- UNICEF Partnership Management
Armand Ventilo Paris
to August 2014
- Personalized Sales
Image & Stratégie
to June 2012
- Corporate Reputation Consulting and Social Media Management
French (mother tongue)
Chinese (in progress)
Ability to interact and effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds, highlighting teamwork and problem solving
Culturally sensitive and ability to talk and conduct business in French and English languages
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times